Re: ACW Ballon (was: W.W. I Aircraft Kits & Techniques...)

David Takemoto-Weerts (dltakemotoweerts@franc.ucdavis.edu)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 12:00:49 -0800

At 12:45 PM 12/18/95 -0800, you wrote:

>>I saw this kit, or a variation thereof, at a hobby shop in Sacramento
>>yesterday. It was way up high on a wall, and I didn't check price or much
>>else, but I think it said something like "Civil War Balloon 'Intrepid'". If
>>anyone is desperately seeking such, I can provide info on the shop.
>
>Almost a winner folks and -three- virtual reality Airfix Dr.I kits for
>the effort. Give me the manufacturer and we'll have a winner!

The manufacturer is AMT

>The prize, of course, is you don't have to take -any- Airfix Dr.I kits!
>
>:-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>--
>Bill Shatzer - bshatzer@orednet.org -or- aw177@Freenet.Carleton.ca -
>"An armed society is a polite society." -Robert Heinlein-

David Takemoto-Weerts ph. 916/752-BIKE

Bicycle Program Coordinator fax 916/752-8875
Transportation & Parking Services e-mail
dltakemotoweerts@ucdavis.edu
University of California
Davis, CA 95616

District #3 Representative,
California Association of Bicycling Organizations (CABO)

_The views and opinions expressed are entirely my own_