Re: ACW Ballon (was: W.W. I Aircraft Kits & Techniques...)

Bill Shatzer (bshatzer@ednet1.osl.or.gov)
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 12:45:03 -0800

David,
>dltakemotoweerts@ucdavis.edu wrote:
>
>:

>>> The balloon from the Disney film _Mysterious Island_, right? (Who
>>> produced that kit anyway?)
>
>I saw this kit, or a variation thereof, at a hobby shop in Sacramento
>yesterday. It was way up high on a wall, and I didn't check price or much
>else, but I think it said something like "Civil War Balloon 'Intrepid'". If
>anyone is desperately seeking such, I can provide info on the shop.

Almost a winner folks and -three- virtual reality Airfix Dr.I kits for
the effort. Give me the manufacturer and we'll have a winner!

The prize, of course, is you don't have to take -any- Airfix Dr.I kits!

:-)

Cheers,

--
Bill Shatzer - bshatzer@orednet.org -or- aw177@Freenet.Carleton.ca -
"An armed society is a polite society."  -Robert Heinlein-