Re: International Subscribers to the WWI list

Mick Fauchon (ulmjf@dewey.newcastle.edu.au)
Tue, 3 Jan 1995 15:23:17 +1100 (EST)

Hi, Al!

Recovered from the festivities?

> Mick wanted to know the names of the international subscribers to
> the WWI modeling mailing list.

Indeed he did! 80)

Here is the complete mailing list as
> it exists today. I hope this helps.

Thank you very much for that. I t helps a great deal to satisfy
my idle curiosity. It tells me, for one thing, that I'm one of only two
Australians on the list.

Thanks again,

Mick.

Mick Fauchon | Internet: ulmjf@dewey.newcastle.edu.au
Reference Section, Auchmuty Library | Ph (intl+61+49) 215861
University of Newcastle, AUSTRALIA | Fax (intl+61+49) 215833

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M M
M M
M Yosemite Sam : "Cut out that Army talk!..Yer in the Navy now!" M