Shop in MA specializing in WWI aviation books?

Joseph R. Boeke (boeke@bucknell.edu)
Fri, 06 Oct 1995 13:41:42 -0400

I wrote:

>> One other quick question, there used to be a WWI bookshop (or a dealer that
>> specialized in WWI) in Massachusetts somewhere. You wouldn't have any
>> contact information would you?

Matt responded:

>The other thing that comes to mind is the name "Quimbley & Sons", or
>something like that. I might not be right, but it could be a start.
>Good luck, and if I were you, I would post that question to the list.

Does anyone know/remember if there is/was a store in MA that specializes in
WWI aviation books? I seem to recall that it was in the northern suburbs of
Boston (somewhere right off of 128/95, between Winchester & Bedford I think)?

I just, for the life of me can't remember the name of the place. I used to
get a catalog from them, but I have lost contact (3 moves in a year will do
that to you :)

Thanks,

Joe

| Joseph R. Boeke | The best executive is one who has |
| Manager, Prospect Information | the sense enough to pick good men |
| Bucknell University | to do what he wants done, and the |
| (717) 524-3200 | self-restraint enough to keep |
| (717) 524-3610 (fax) | from meddling with them while |
| | they do it. |
| boeke@bucknell.edu | -- Theodore Roosevelt |