Re: Shop in MA specializing in WWI aviation books?

C.P. Hart (hartc@spot.colorado.edu)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 12:00:55 +0000

Joe and all,

There is/was one. I think that it may have gone away following the
death of the owner. They are frequently mentioned in WW I Aero, but like
the two of you I cannot recall the name of the shop.

On a similar note, I hae recently received a flyer from Flying
Machines Press. Their book
"The IMperial Russian Air Service" By Alan Durkota, Tom Darcey and Victor
Kulikov will be published in December. Between now and 15 December 1995
pre-publication orders will be accepted. List price of the book will be
$79.95, pre-pub price will be $75.00 including shipping for US customers.

Order from : Flying Machines Press
35 Chelsea St.
Stratford CT 06497

phone: 203/378-9344 FAX: 203/380-1849