Re: ACW Ballon (was: W.W. I Aircraft Kits & Techniques...)

David Takemoto-Weerts (dltakemotoweerts@franc.ucdavis.edu)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 14:35:01 -0800

At 02:23 PM 12/19/95 -0800, you wrote:

>>>Almost a winner folks and -three- virtual reality Airfix Dr.I kits for
>>>the effort. Give me the manufacturer and we'll have a winner!
>>>
>>The manufacturer is AMT
>
>Ta-da! The first correct answer and the winner!
>

>>>The prize, of course, is you don't have to take -any- Airfix Dr.I kits!
>
>Cheers,
>
>--
>Bill Shatzer - bshatzer@orednet.org -or- aw177@Freenet.Carleton.ca -
>"An armed society is a polite society." -Robert Heinlein-

Uh, thanks, I guess! Incidentally, if anyone is interested in modelling
19th Century aerostats, the kit is selling for $14.95 at Riverside Hobbies
in Sacramento, Calif.
David Takemoto-Weerts
E-mail: dltakemotoweerts@ucdavis.edu
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles!" --Paul Newman as "Butch Cassidy"
Opinions mine alone.