Re: Detailing Tips?

Jose Valenciano (joeyval@pusit.admu.edu.ph)
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 09:20:03 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Wed, 3 Jan 1996, Bill Shatzer wrote:

> Pink? I don't know about that but white, or rather, natural rubber is
> fairly common with WW1 German aircraft - the color is, supposedly, what
> ever color rubber is before you add the lampblack - I'm guessing kinda
> an off-creamish grey color. I think the variation in tire colors was not

How about yellow? I think this is mentioned in the Halb. C.IV Datafile as a
photo caption in the section where they feature details of the a.c.

Joey Valenciano WW1 modeller, teacher, jazz musician, sitarist
joeyval@pusit.admu.edu.ph Metro-Manila, Philippines

"The more you know, the more you don't know."