(no subject)

Jose Valenciano (joeyval@pusit.admu.edu.ph)
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 09:24:54 +0800 (GMT+0800)

On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, Douglas R. Jones wrote:

> >By the way, speaking of lozenge, I have a way of painting it on (1/48
> >scale) that I developed. Much work but excellent results. It has to do
> >with making a "mosaic" of masks.
> >
> >If anyone is interested, I could explain the process.
>
> OK. I'll bite! How do you do this?

Others have e-mailed me inquiring about this as well. Give me until next
week (giving exams, you know) so I can type it up nice and neat.

Joey Valenciano WW1 modeller, teacher, jazz musician, sitarist
joeyval@pusit.admu.edu.ph Metro-Manila, Philippines

"The more you know, the more you don't know."