Re: Fokker Dr.1 Colours

Vincent Price (vprice@sydney2.world.NET)
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 15:55:52 +1100 (EST)

Mark wrote:

>Finally...speaking of the recent holidays...could one of our Aussie or
>Canuck friends enlighten me as to just what the hell is Boxing Day? Here
>in the U.S. 12/26 is traditionally observed by going to the mall and
>exchanging/returning the gifts you received the day before. This does not
><<normally>> lead to fisticuffs, though in a crowded store, filled with
>stressed out people, it probably happens occasionally ;-) Inquiring minds
>want to know...

What a question! I did an ask around and the most intelligent answer I got
was "Its for packing up all the empty gift boxes!" - My friends are a
worldly lot! I'll keep asking.
--------
GroupWare Internet: vprice@sydney2.world.net
Level 12, Phone: +61 3 9606 0607
469 La Trobe Street Fax: +61 3 9606 0604
Melbourne, Vic., 3000 Mobile: +61 041 534 2166
AUSTRALIA