[WWI] McCook D.VIIIs

D. Vosburgh dvosburgh at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:43:03 EDT 2020

Again, these are just semi-educated guesses, so caveat emptor. Attached please find A) a diagram of the Toussaint-Lepère recording airspeed system - if you invert it it looks very similar to the gadget on the McCook a/c, and B) the guts thereof, and C) a photo of the Pioneer setup (the whirligig anemometer wasn’t part of it).
A.
[Image.jpeg]
B.
[Image.jpeg]