[WWI] McCook D.VIIIs

Patrick Cook FesterCook at msn.com
Tue Mar 31 14:26:08 EDT 2020

Funny, I looked at that tube on the side of the fuselage and figured it was a fire extinguisher.  It looks like it has a small nozzle at the front end and a T-handle at the back.  I do think that attaching a fire extinguisher to the *outside* of an aircraft seems like a strange idea to me, but then again I'm not a test pilot!   : )

I think adding what-ever-it-is to the model would make for a nice extra detail.

Patrick C.