[WWI] The SoD Cookup participants Some Questions

Thomas Solinski dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Sat Mar 28 07:43:27 EDT 2020

Good morning all,

I hate getting old.  I have 3 email accounts with cox and I've forgotten how
to switch between them to send.  I sent this the other day but because it
isn't my list email account it hasn't posted., Anyways;

Just for clarification; so far I understand starting April 1st.

It's been so long, how are we going to check in on our progress?  Do we post
here in mail or do we go back to the list page and post there?

Thanks, hope all of you are well and staying healthy.

Tom Solinski
Oklahoma City OK