[WWI] Fok. E.V vs. D.VIII (Patrick Cook)

Patrick Cook FesterCook at msn.com
Fri Mar 27 09:43:39 EDT 2020

That's great news.  I'll just build the Arma Hobby Fokker E.V and call it a D.VIII then.  The aircraft that the U.S. tested does not appear to have those bracing wires you mentioned.

Anyone know about the status of those U.S. cocardes on top of the wings?  I would have thought the plane carried them but someone told me it did not.

Patrick C.
Atlanta, GA