[WWI] Bondic "Glue"

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Thu Mar 26 14:35:11 EDT 2020

I've used it. Here's some caveats.
1) if you can't get UV to it, it's unlikely to cure, so not
very good for butt joints or large joints2) it's pretty
viscous - goopy even3) I use it for some, very particular
jobs, none of which I could consider 'fine scale modeling'
Once cured, it's more shear resistant than CA, but weaker
than epoxy. Sort of half way between the two.
Best use for it is to build up areas in my opinion, or to
fill holes/craters. Stuff is mildly sand-able. I'd recommend
wet sanding to avoid clogging your sanding
sticks/paper/flex-i-files. Files fine too but gets all stuck
in your modeling files.
Allan

--

Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development

Research Computing Center

University of New Hampshire
Currently Working From Home: (603) 659-9688

aew at unh.edu