[WWI] The SoD Cookup participants

Ernest Thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:33:34 EDT 2020

Hey Tom Solinski,
My Pfalz profi has a bunch of PE bits I don't plan on using that would definitely improve the old glenco kit,
like all the little hatches and covers on the fuselage, and the metal bands on the tailplane.  Maybe some others that I haven't checked yet.
I'll send em your way if you want em.

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods