[WWI] camera changes

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 25 15:19:11 EDT 2020

Back in the day we could rely on "The Lyin' Eye of the Camera"to make
our models look good because the resolution didn't pick up every tiny
wart and bugger. I'm finding out real quick here as I try photographing
some recent work that a 12 megapixl camera catches EVERY dust mote,
brush stroke and what are those rows of canyon looking things...oh yeah
...fingerprints.

I guess the smart thing to do here is to take pics at appropriate steps
in the build and look at them hard, going back to fix what is fixable
before moving on past the point of fixing. The camera sure sees better
than my eyes do and it doesn't tell me fibs I want to hear.

sp