[WWI] The SoD Cookup participants

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 25 12:20:47 EDT 2020

Below are the 18  participants so far and their entries. If I have
missed you, (and it is likely, knowing me), Please re-send either to me
or the list so I can get you added. Gabe and Randy still haven't
declared a subject to be rescued from their Shelves of Doom.

Now what I have in mind is a Cookup page where each participant posts
before and finished shots of their models along with a short writeup of
what it took to finish them. That is certainly not cast in stone and of
course it would be with Allan's kind permission. Other ideas? Chime in.

sp

Steven PerrySpin Ansaldo SPA 5

Paul ThompsonOmega 1/72nd Far. MF 11 on floats, 1/72nd Choroszy Modelbud
Italian MF 11

Diego FernettiRenault ft-17, Revell Nie.28

Dave VosburghToko Snipe, Merlin DH.10

Gabriel Limon

Eric GallaudAirfix Pup

Charlie Duckworth Flashback Taube, Special Hobby Pfalz E.I

Carlos CarreiraRareplanes Gotha

Randy Dosier

Ernest ThomasEduard Pfalz D.III

Roger JuddPlastique Dermatt Nieuport 28C Merlin Pfalz E.I & AZ Models
A.II/E.III.

Tim MixonCaproni Ca.III

Bob PearsonAirframes Taube

Brent Theobld Pegasus Halberstadt D.II