[WWI] Fwd: SoD cookup

D. Vosburgh dvosburgh at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:08:13 EDT 2020

Working on the cockpit of the Bébé, I’d forgotten how much fun this stuff was. Made a couple of cross-section templates using E’s fill ‘n squash method, and am contemplating scratching a “peach-basket” seat like the NASM’s N.28 just to be perverse. It looks nothing like the 1:32 resin one from Aviattic, curiously enough.

SP, have you gotten my last couple of off-List emails about receiving the kits etc? My brother never got a pair I sent him the other day.

dv

Sent from my iPad