[WWI] Fokker E.IV in 1/48

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 00:00:22 EDT 2020

Hi Charlie, I'm not aware of anyone doing a E.IV in 1/48 3d printing, but
Mike West at Lone Star Models made one with vacuformed wings and cowling,
resin fuselage and the white metal details.  I would grab an Eduard E.III
for the wings, tail and interior and add it to the Lone Star fuselage to
get the best results.   Not sure if Mike is still making that kit but it's
worth finding one...
Dave C
Message: 17