[WWI] Electronic Painting Tutorial?

Michael McMurtrey mcmurtreyjames at twc.com
Tue Mar 24 16:12:35 EDT 2020

To do instrument panels, you'd be better off using a vector drawing
program such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. With either one you
have the ability to import a photo for use as a template which you
can, in effect, trace. Either one will also allow your image to be
scaled up or down as necessary without any loss of resolution.

Michael McMurtrey
IPMS-USA #1746
IPMS-Canada #1426
AAHS #15426