[WWI] Stark's Dr.I?

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:03:42 EDT 2020

Well I certainly can't say that scheme is Impossible but I Highly Doubt the validity. IIRC this originated with DSA. Since then photos have emerged that show the SAME aircraft in Jasta 11 service with the Same tones on the markings. Could be a combination of red, black and yellow or any other color. So do what you like as there is NO Proof but I did another totally different choice as it appeared in Jasta 11. Again JMHO,
Rick G.