[WWI] Electronic Painting Tutorial?

BT orc51o at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:05:12 EDT 2020

Howdy gang,

We have a lot of smart talented people on the list. I'm interested if
someone can suggest a link to help learn how to use programs like Inkscape
and Gimp to paint. The tutorials I find don't help me do what I want to do.

For starters I want to make my own instrument panels. Those pre-painted
panels from Eduard are addictive and easy. I ought to be able to draw and
paint my own because they often aren't available for what I am modeling.
Then I can print them out and install them.

I don't have time to become Bob Pearson. But I wish I did. I've done some
rude coloring on profiles but it always leaves me unhappy. A dream of mine
would be to color those cutaway drawings I'm always saving. OK, the dream
is to color those and do a magnificent job. :-)

Any ideas?

ß!