[WWI] SoD Thinking

Matthew Bittner mbittner at cbrnp.com
Tue Mar 24 06:44:57 EDT 2020

I'm now thinking that if our quarantine ends 6 April like the governor
initally stated, I could still be in on the SoD. Once I find the
Albatros D.Va I could get that done quickly. If memory serves, I just
need to strip the prop and re-paint it, then bring all the major
components together. Then rig <groan>. That shouldn't take too long. But
the key is finding the in-progress model. A lot of things were just
"thrown in boxes" when I had to move.

Matt

--
https://www.avg.com