[WWI] SoD Cookup

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:44:41 EDT 2020

Wow- good idea to finish up the half-finished models.

I had so many of these, that in 2018 I went after them one at a time, and finished all fifteen or so. I wanted to get to the halfway point of my 100 WWI aircraft model collection, and I did. most were in need of details and rigging.

I have to be in the right mood for rigging- I don't know about anyone else here.

Anyway, I decided to take a bit of a break before jumping into the next 50 models. I have all the kits ready, but nothing with a good start yet. Maybe I'll build one anyway.

In the meantime, I've been working on some 1919 to 1941 airplanes. Building the Ray Brooks S.E. 5a got me into that. But after about ten more, I'll be back to WWI proper, I hope.

                Looking forward to seeing the completed kits!

                                                             J.R.

                Thinking a bit harder, I remembered a model of the Emden I started many years ago, so I might be in for that. We'll see...