[WWI] SoD Cookup

D. Vosburgh dvosburgh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:10:40 EDT 2020

I was pretty fortunate to get to spend the morning with Mr Campbell, and then a few months later to hang out with Ray Brooks when he signed my painting of “Smith IV”. Arthur Ray was apologetic, saying he was off his game (not that we could see), as he’d been out with friends until 1AM the night before—at age 94!