[WWI] Cook-up

John Ratzenberger john.ratzenberger at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 15:46:28 EDT 2020

OK, I'm in with the DH-9 - it's been glaring at me since 2016.  I think I
found everything except a few thoughts I forgot to write down.  The struts
were not attached to the lower wing and the lower right wing seems to be a
bit loose.

So, you want a couple pix of where it is now sent to your address previously
provided.  I'll probably take them  tonight.  I
edit/size my pix to 800x...
Do you also want a little text blurb about it - concept/goal, state of play
?

John