[WWI] SoD Cookup

D. Vosburgh dvosburgh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:08:22 EDT 2020

Hi Roger, if you’re building Campbell’s N.28 as it was when he got his first victory, you only need the one Vickers. In 1988 I did a painting of the event and took it to CT for him to sign, and he only agreed to do it if I painted the lower (port) MG out; he said the armorers were short of guns at first and he only had the central one mounted that morning.

dv