[WWI] SoD: ATTN: Matt B.

D. Vosburgh dvosburgh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:29:23 EDT 2020

Matt, I know you’re separated from your refs (though fortunately not your fiancée), but I figure you’ll probably know this one off the top of your head. The Eduard instructions for Bucquet’s red machine call for what I remember as the standard 2-color brown/green French camo on the upper surfaces of the wings & tailplanes. But doing some research online last night I see that current thinking (per Alan Toelle’s Windsock articles in the mid-2000s) makes it a *4-color* brown/green scheme. Am I reading this right? I hope so, the 4-color is really pretty.
TIA

dv