[WWI] SoD Cookup Flashback Taube.

Matt Bittner mbittner at cbrnp.com
Sun Mar 22 20:23:30 EDT 2020

A short synopsis of my life.

Divorced in 2014. Lived on my own for some time after that.
My mom's health started to decline in 2017. Decided it was time to move
back to Ohio from Nebraska in 2018. Took almost a year to find a job.
Moved to Ohio in December of 2018. Lived with my mom until August 2019.
During the time with mom I was her "care giver" during the night, but
still had a day job to do. I needed out so moved out in August of 2019.
Mom's health took a sharp decline late August 2019. She was bed-bound
until...
mid-November 2019 had to move her to an assisted living facility, into
the memory-management wing.
Mom left us towards the end of January 2020.

Met the new love of my life in April 2019. Became engaged just before
Thanksgiving 2019. Will be married 10/10/2020. She will move from
Cincinnati to the Cleveland are (where I currently reside) sometime in
September 2020 to be with me.

Ohio decided to "shelter in place" starting at the end of the day, 23
Mar 2020 so I will be in Cincinnati with my fiance until we're allowed
to move about. Because of that, I have none of my modeling implements
nor models with me. So I'll have to back out of the SoD.

Thus ends a short synopsis of my life. :-)

Matt