[WWI] SoD Cookup

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Sun Mar 22 18:26:07 EDT 2020

I have an Eduard Sopwith Camel that has seen sporadic work, I started it for a friend  who’s grandfather was Wop May.
BTW, if you haven’t had a chance to see “1917” yet, by all means try and see it.  There’s even a nice go at an Albatros (CGI) for a change instead of a disguised cropduster.  It’s a pretty tense, claustrophobic movie; really well done.