[WWI] Cook-up

John Ratzenberger john.ratzenberger at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 22 16:30:04 EDT 2020

Add me to the fence, but leaning forward.  If I do, no prize is necessary.

I have two candidates:
-- WnW DH9 -- major components built, painted, decaled; lower wing w/struts
and stab/rudder attached to fuselage.  I have to dig it out but I think next
step was to start rigging before erecting the upper wing.
-- Resicast Holt tractor and 8in howitzer -- both items "built" and rough
painted; might be a matter of adding details, ground base, etc - again, have
to dig it out.

My problem I am in 3 online GB right now and rather committed to same,
although speed isn't a criteria.  I must pull these two things out and look
at them.

John Ratzenberger