[WWI] SoD Cookup

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 22 15:51:43 EDT 2020

No reason it has to be a contest. OTOH, "Bragging Rights" makes a bit
competitive. Whatever it takes to get you to finish that Pfalz dude.

I offered the Biff to try and spark a little interest and maybe provide
a little motivation. I won't take that back. So if you win, we haven't
really decided how that is to be determined yet, you can give it to a
Buddy you know will at least start it.

sp