[WWI] SoD: Amended Qualifications

D. Vosburgh dvosburgh at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:40:46 EDT 2020

E, I don’t think the rules here are chiseled in stone, the kit I’m thinking of doing is only “started” in the sense of my having nipped some of the parts and cleaned them up a bit.

Therefore, as originator of this brilliant scheme, I hereby declare—pending ratification by SP and barring armed revolt, of course—that *having previously thought about building a kit, or having fondled the parts thereof*, it automatically qualifies for Shelf of Doom status and thus you’re in like Flynn.

dv