[WWI] SoD Cookup

Chris Banyai-Riepl cbr at cbrnp.com
Sat Mar 21 10:49:37 EDT 2020

Heh, when I first saw the email title, I thought it was going to be a Social Distancing Cookup…

Unfortunately, my Shelf of Doom is my workbench. My old one was in an open area, and we converted that area into a bar (essentials, you know). The new one is in my office, but everything is still boxed up. If I get that rebuilt in the 2 month period, and I use rigging wires, can I enter it? 😊

CBR