[WWI] SoD Cookup

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 21 10:22:29 EDT 2020

I will be completing my 1:48 Spin Ansaldo SVA 5. Started years ago and I
have no idea why it stalled.

I have started a list of members who have said they will participate and
I will add to it as more SoDs sign up.

Any photos and or write ups can be sent to me at
sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com. New computer has a terabyte size HD so there
is plenty of storage space.

I will need advice, from whomever knows such things, on the best photo
size and format so I can get the photos converted as they come in.

Prizes are: First Place - WnW Biff W/Brisfish decals and PE gauges

                   2nd Place -

                   3rd Place -

                   Longest to Complete - Merlin Salmson

Y'all look at your stashes, there is something in there that is a nice
kit and you know deep down that you're not going to build it, so it's
time to free up some space on the stash shelf for something you will build.

Time to do something constructive with the unexpected free time we are
having to endure while this virus runs it's hopefully abbreviated
course. And to those who are doing essential work during this crisis and
are too busy to participate, Thank You and God Bless.

Y'all stay safe and stay sane.

sp