[WWI] SoD Cookup

D. Vosburgh dvosburgh at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 08:28:24 EDT 2020

Since it was my suggestion I guess it would be poor form not to sign up! I was rummaging around in my old house yesterday and found a box of potential entries, including a Merlin D.H.10 and a Toko Snipe. I like E’s suggestion about silver, and since both of those could fit into my long-cherished plan of building a collection of RAF inter-war aeroplanes I may go in that direction.

Thanks for picking up the ball, Steven!

dv
(and to Dave Calhoun, yes, I remember meeting at the Bradley Wings & Wheels show, and also seeing you at the premier of “Flyboys” in Torrington—although it was across the lobby on the way out and I lost you in the crowd!)