[WWI] SoD Cookup

Paul Thompson flute54 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 21 06:49:39 EDT 2020

Once we decide the "Who wins" issue, what about a prize in addition to
bragging rights? Hoping it will encourage a few fence sitters to
participate, I will put up a WnW Biff with Brisfish decals and a CSM
British Gauges PE fret to go to the winner. Feel free to put up a kit
you are unlikely to build for second or third place.<

Steve,

	Definitely up for this, and it has nothing at all to do with a WNW F2b. Honest. And maybe as a prize I could offer up a 1/48th Merlin Salmson - for whoever takes longest to complete.

Paul.