[WWI] SoD Cookup

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 21 00:42:17 EDT 2020

So are we going to do a Shelf of Doom Cookup? I have a likely victim
that has been sitting in it's box well started and still unfinished.

How long do we need 1 month, or 2. I'm in favor of 2. Start date? End Date?

I'm thinking everyone participating should take a photo or two of the
project as it has stood on the SoD in addition to any progress and
completed shots they take.

How do we decide who wins. Most votes by Listees?

Who's going to handle the entries? Since I'm running off at the
keyboard, I'll volunteer to collect and collate the entries, photos and
write ups. HOWEVER, I will need advice and assistance in getting them
uploaded and visible to the List. I'm a computer unfriendly user, but I
can do the drudge work of getting the files prepared for upload.

Once we decide the "Who wins" issue, what about a prize in addition to
bragging rights? Hoping it will encourage a few fence sitters to
participate, I will put up a WnW Biff with Brisfish decals and a CSM
British Gauges PE fret to go to the winner. Feel free to put up a kit
you are unlikely to build for second or third place.

Also feel free to add any other points you think of or to criticize the
ones I have made.

So if there is any interest in a SoD Cookup, let's get'er goin'.

sp