[WWI] Future / Pledge

Ernest Thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:46:40 EDT 2020

As far as I can tell, Future and Pledge is the same thing. But I've only ever applied it with a hairy stick, with no problems.
The milky has reared its ugly head with too much solvaset, but a little more pledge brushed over it makes it go away.
Hth.

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods