[WWI] I'm back....maybe

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Mar 18 04:30:50 EDT 2020

Good, sort of

From: WWI <wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org> On Behalf Of Shane Weier
Sent: den 18 mars 2020 00:13
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List <wwi at wwi-models.org>
Subject: [WWI] I'm back....maybe

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Read more here: phishing.beaware.volvo.net<https://phishing.beaware.volvo.net/>

Hi folks,

After several years of just dipping in and reading a few dozen posts I think it's time to rejoin the discussion properly.

At least until my stupid hotmail account starts going crazy again.    It feels like a bit of modelling is in order, once my also stuck at home wife lets me back inside from finishing all those undone garden tasks.

Stay well mates

Shane (the elder, former list grouch and pain in the backside)

This email message (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail (including its attachments), or any part thereof. If this e-mail is received in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and make sure that this e-mail (including its attachments), and all copies thereof, are immediately deleted from your system. Please further note that when you communicate with us via email or visit our website we process your personal data. See our privacy policy for more information about how we process it: https://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/privacy.html