[WWI] Silver Linings?

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Mar 18 03:17:52 EDT 2020

Spads anyone?

From: WWI <wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org> On Behalf Of D. Vosburgh
Sent: den 17 mars 2020 20:24
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List <wwi at wwi-models.org>
Subject: Re: [WWI] Silver Linings?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Read more here: phishing.beaware.volvo.net<https://phishing.beaware.volvo.net/>
Time for a COVID Cookup...?

________________________________
From: WWI <wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org<mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org>> on behalf of Diego Fernetti <dfernetti at gmail.com<mailto:dfernetti at gmail.com>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 2:07:42 PM
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List <wwi at wwi-models.org<mailto:wwi at wwi-models.org>>

E!
Has anyone else noticed as the pandemic gets worse, this group is getting busier?

One of the nasty results of having me away from the daily work responsabilities.
D.

This email message (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail (including its attachments), or any part thereof. If this e-mail is received in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and make sure that this e-mail (including its attachments), and all copies thereof, are immediately deleted from your system. Please further note that when you communicate with us via email or visit our website we process your personal data. See our privacy policy for more information about how we process it: https://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/privacy.html