[WWI] Silver Linings?

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 17 17:40:26 EDT 2020

I have a Rodent Gotha(night camo), a Spin Ansaldo SPA 5, a Rodent
Strutter in French markings, a Breguet in Soviet stars, a WnW Pup, the
famous, if you recall, Merlin AEG G.IV and a scratchbuilt Paul Schmitt
PS.7.  Most nearly finished and all started so long ago I have forgotten
why they stalled.

Great time for a Cook Up, Cameras are much better and there is more
bandwith available. It looks like many of us will have some spare time
on our hands. I kinda used to look forward to getting sick as a kid. If
it was bad enough to stay home from school, Mom would buy me a kit to
keep me occupied and out from under foot. BvB mentioned I had cleaned up
the bench just in time and I should practice my social distancing from
the modeling bench, she's practicing her's from the recliner watching
old TV reruns.

sp