[WWI] Silver Linings?

Ernest Thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:21:19 EDT 2020

There's noting OT on my Shelf of Doom at the moment.
The Novel (something new) Coronavirus Cook-up sounds good to me.
Since this was inspired by the notion of a silver lining, I thought maybe we all build something silver/silbergrau?
Would that allow enough variety of subjects so no one should have to buy any new kits?
Is the suggestion of buying no new kits too heretical?

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods