[WWI] Silver Linings?

BT orc51o at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:18:07 EDT 2020

I like the shelf of doom approach. I have a couple left over from previous
cook ups and group builds.

I just unearthed a few Sierra Scale vacs last week: Gotha G.VII,
Phoenix C.I and DFW C.I if I recall correctly.

There's a pile of old Albatri that need a attention (poor Dilthy!) A flock
of Fokkers too.

:-)