[WWI] Silver Linings?

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Tue Mar 17 16:18:04 EDT 2020

We could go with a “Shelf of Doom” COVID Cookup – finish something you have started but it has languished.
Or – go with “New COVID Cookup” and start something NEW when everyone agrees on a start date.

  *   Brian N

External Email - Exercise Caution
I’d definitely be in favor as long as we can select something already in the stash.
Charlie D.