[WWI] “Mojo motivater”

Charlie Duckworth omahaduck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:21:22 EDT 2020

Diego
I’ve built the Roden Junkers (http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Duckworth/CP/index.html) and agree it’s a quick, easy built.  The decals were a bear to get to say down but several applications of Walthers Solvaset solved the problem. Wish they’d done to two-seat version too.

I’ve got a couple of shelf queens I’ve been looking at the CSM W.12 is 90% finished and a Planet Rumpler C.I that I need to strip and repaint.

As to my unbuilt stash there’s a couple SPecial Hobby A-H 1/48 types that aren’t complex builds that I’m going to tackle.  So stay tooned!

Charlie