[WWI] EZ Line

Charlie Duckworth omahaduck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:05:47 EDT 2020

I’ve used EZ line since they first were announced on the list (10-15 years?).  I simply tie a granny knot where I want to begin, drop a spot of acc on it and wrap it around the next strut and acc it. No issues with it sagging or coming loose on any of my older builds.  I use their black colored thread.   I initially used fishing line and sometimes still do for strength but EZ line seems quicker and you don’t have to paint it like fishing line.

Charlie Duckworth