[WWI] EZ Line

Diego Fernetti dfernetti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:52:46 EDT 2020

Dave!
Any chance to visit personally the EZ line headquarters? I can picture a
large industrial plant, several laboratories of rigging, a test field where
modellers are given new products to conduct rigging in simulated hobby
sheds under a variety of conditions (rainy days, warm days, rigging in the
wee hours of the morning with sleep deprivation, rigging while the missus
is asking for fixing the damn toilet, etc.). It might be interesting if
they have a company museum and see ancient examples of model rigging with
catgut, with wool, with forged steel and with bakelite strands.
It can be a holiday with family and you can ride the Rigging Ride O'Fun,
where you can rig a biplane for prizes!
D.
Let us know if you get quarantined afterwards.