[WWI] EZ Line

Steve Cox steveoldglebe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 11:00:40 EDT 2020

I've used the fine stuff, in black, never seen the blue so can't comment on
how that would look. Even the fine looks a bit heavy at 72nd scale
sometimes. You can make it thinner !
If you stretch it between your fingertips till it snaps, it frays. You can
then pull back the frayed ends as far as you want.
My Otto  was done this way:
http://www.wwi-models.org/app/album/Acn.php?base=%2FImages%2FCox%2FCP&hdr=Central+Powers+Aircraft+Model+Images&picInx=45

The downside is that it's not round, it has a rectangular cross section, so
if you get a twist in a run it shows.

Some people have said it can stretch and sag over time, though I've not
seen this myself.

Steve