[WWI] Speaking of KP

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Thu Mar 12 09:44:58 EDT 2020

Yes I did, and I want it!
/Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: WWI <wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org> On Behalf Of Matt Bittner
Sent: den 12 mars 2020 13:22
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List <wwi at wwi-models.org>
Subject: [WWI] Speaking of KP

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Read more here: phishing.beaware.volvo.net<https://phishing.beaware.volvo.net/>

Not sure if anyone noticed, but KP has released a 1/72 Sopwith Scooter...

Matt

This email message (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail (including its attachments), or any part thereof. If this e-mail is received in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and make sure that this e-mail (including its attachments), and all copies thereof, are immediately deleted from your system. Please further note that when you communicate with us via email or visit our website we process your personal data. See our privacy policy for more information about how we process it: https://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/privacy.html